Gardner Covert Tungsten Tubing Grey
Incorporating anti tangle tubing into your lead arrangements helps to minimise tangles, and by using Covert Tungsten Tubing the weight of the Tungsten impregnated tube effectively pins the mainline/tubing down flush on the bottom next to your rig, helping to camouflage your set up from wary fish.
- Super-dense Tungsten compound is much heavier than standard sinking rig tubes ensuring it sinks quickly without the need for adding Critical Mass tungsten putty to pin it down.
- Ultra soft and supple “bottom-hugging” formula genuinely follows the contours of the lake or river bed to aid better presentation.
- Uniform diameter bore makes it easier to thread the mainline. When you are threading the line, it is easier if the tube and line are dry.
- Specifications: 2mm outside diameter / 0.8mm internal diameter.
- 2 metres per packet.
- Low-viz camo colours available in Green, Brown & Grey to match the rest of the Covert range, suiting many different lake or river beds.