OBS! Förordervara preliminär leverans Feb-Mars.
Our NVTS LITE welly boots are the perfect boot for all year round use. Perfect in the summer or winter with the addition of the removable thermal liner. A mix of super-light EVA and thermal lining creating the perfect blend of comfort and warmth. The light and sturdy EVA rubber wellies weighing just 350g each are designed for all-day comfort to combat fatigue. They protect against the coldest conditions down to -30C (unlike standard or even premium wellies) providing full isolation from warm or cold surfaces. The comfortable lightweight boots float in the water and make for perfect margin wading. They have a useful rear kick-off plate for easy boot removal without the need to bend down.
- Super-lightweight! Average weight is less than 350g each. Compare this to the usual 1,250g welly boot.
- Anti-fatigue: long-lasting comfort for work or leisure.
- Fully waterproof: Made from insulating EVA closed-cell material; non-water-absorbing and moisture-proof.
- Rot-resistant against seawater, oil, acid and alkali
- Durable, antibacterial and odourless.
- No welts or unnecessary joining to leak.
- Good flexibility and anti-hardening
- Excellent shockproof and cushioning capability
- Heat preservation: Microscopic closed-cell EVA provides excellent heat insulation, anti-cold, non-frosting and insulation capabilities down to -30C